- This event has passed.
Jumpstart Your Weight Loss Workshop
August 19, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$225
Join Dr. Libert for a 90-minute, interactive, in-person workshop and learn how to shed unwanted body fat, build lean muscle, turn off chronic inflammation & more!
Here’s what we’ll cover…
– What is lifestyle medicine?
– A new model of healthcare
– Food as information and medicine
– InBody – body composition analysis interpretation
– Intro to Intermittent Fasting
– How to Identify & Reverse Root Causes of Stubborn Body Fat
– SMARTER goal setting
– Setting yourself up for success
At the end of the workshop, Dr. Libert will share a brief introduction and invitation to join FirstLine Therapy®, our 12-week Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Program.
Here’s what you’ll receive during the workshop…
– An InBody – body composition analysis. Your report will show key components of your health:
– Skeletal Muscle Mass
– Percent Body Fat
– Basal Metabolic Rate
– 21-Day Real Food, Real Quick Recipe Program
This workshop is ideal for adults 18 years of age and older, needing to lose unwanted body fat and/or gain lean muscle, especially those with a chronic health concern including:
– High Cholesterol
– Insulin Resistance
– Type II Diabetes Mellitus
– Heart Disease
– Loss of Muscle Mass (Sarcopenia)
– Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
– Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
– Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Join us to finally get to the root causes of overweight/obesity, so that you can reverse your risk factors for chronic disease, improve your energy, feel better and live your life to the fullest!
Friday, August 19, 2022, 10:30 AM – 12 PM EST
Caring for the Body, PLLC
1998 Hendersonville Rd, Suite 24, Asheville, NC 28803
How do I enroll?
Space is limited to 6 participants. Tuition is due at the time of scheduling to hold your spot.
Tuition: $225 per person, 50% discount for spouse/significant other.
Email our patient care coordinator, Jan Vidmar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (828) 490-1545 to reserve your seat.